Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
It's dry though, racing slicks are best for that weather :cry: . On a tyre related note, my Mrs had her fiesta mot'd yesterday (at kwok fit). Advised rears might need changing. Checked this morning and they're between 4 and 5mm. They either want the business or measured onto of the wear markers.

Associate
It's dry though, racing slicks are best for that weather :cry: . On a tyre related note, my Mrs had her fiesta mot'd yesterday (at kwok fit). Advised rears might need changing. Checked this morning and they're between 4 and 5mm. They either want the business or measured onto of the wear markers.
That's just the standard for them. You take new pads in and they will say dangerously low.

Associate
Looks like a considerable period of neglect to get that bad. No wonder they crashed. Also, if stolen, I'd expect the police would have recovered it fairly quickly.

Soldato
Aquaplaned in all that heavy rain and crashed probably. So many people buy a car and only change tyres (and brakes) when it fails an MOT :/

Last edited:
Soldato
So many people buy a car and only change tyres (and brakes) when it fails an MOT :/
They should have definitely invested in one of these...

oH3Qzob.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom