Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Thought it was pretty obvious. Lol at the 1 series comments.
I could lie and say I was talking generically on bmw, but I couldn't tell which it was, figured I'd take the chance :p .
I assume (apart from the 1 series) that generally xdrive bmws send most power to the rear?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I could lie and say I was talking generically on bmw, but I couldn't tell which it was, figured I'd take the chance :p .
I assume (apart from the 1 series) that generally xdrive bmws send most power to the rear?

It is generally rear biased, but I wouldn't say "most" goes to the rear, it is supposedly 60 40.

I have no idea what the bias of the originally-FWD platform x-drive cars is though.

Last edited:
Soldato
It is generally rear biased, but I wouldn't say "most" goes to the rear, it is supposedly 60 40.

I have no idea what the bias of the originally-FWD platform x-drive cars is though.
I feel go be pedant 60% is most :p as its more than half. I figured it would be close to 50/50 but I agree about the fwd ones, wonder if its 60% front?

Soldato
QmS9gx9.jpg[\img]

Soldato
Insurer will take it away after being written off, as they now own it. I can't see them opting to repair that. Something dodgy going on with it, maybe the owner hasn't told them.

Tell the police about the bald tyres and missing plate too :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom