Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

20240720-182252.jpg

Didn't get a picture but just saw a car with a private plate which was obviously meant to be reindeer, can't remember the exact combination of letters and numbers.

Didn’t want to start a new thread for this..

Can any of you kind folks tell me which race track or place this sticker represents? It’s been bugging me for too long!

You always see them stuck to the back of normal cars like a Passat or Astra diesel estate. In this case it’s a little corsa which also had a transformers sticker on the other side of the bumper.

It's the Isle of Arran I think.

Went to pick my daughter up from Larkin camp on Saturday and on the way home saw half a dozen cobras (I assume they were all replicas/kit cars) still looked and sounded good.

Had a weekend in Manchester and a chap was having this delivered to the Stock Exchange Hotel we was staying at:

Not my taste but certainly stood out was covered in crystals.
Yet more proof that money doesn't buy taste.
If fact, in a lot of cases money seems to rob someone of what taste they had......

Had a weekend in Manchester and a chap was having this delivered to the Stock Exchange Hotel we was staying at:

IMG_8492.jpeg

Not my taste but certainly stood out was covered in crystals.

I saw one just like it in Knightsbridge a few years ago. I took a pic of it too, but do you think I can find it amongst all my coffee shop pics? No. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We were through in the St James shopping centre earlier today where they were promoting this monstrosity:

bsoV40r.jpeg

QaW7A8Q.jpeg

iiCTo8a.jpeg

jF8WFqq.jpeg

The sales people were highlighting the fact that this is one of the first in the UK. I had a Ford Capri (C922 AES) way back in the day, this just looks like another overpriced generic electric SUV with the name badge.

Last edited:
We were through in the St James shopping centre earlier today where they were promoting this monstrosity:

jF8WFqq.jpeg

The sales people were highlighting the fact that this is one of the first in the UK. I had a Ford Capri (C922 AES) way back in the day, this just looks like another overpriced generic electric SUV with the name badge.

Even the interior is hideous with the generic ipad stuck in the middle, at an angle that's probably a nightmare once the sun catches all the fingerprints :D

(Also no doubt ruinously expensive when it goes wrong)

Is the boot open, or does it really not line up properly?

Even the interior is hideous with the generic ipad stuck in the middle, at an angle that's probably a nightmare once the sun catches all the fingerprints :D

(Also no doubt ruinously expensive when it goes wrong)

That location and angle is just asking to get drink spilled over it.

Where shall we put the expensive touch screen which controls EVERYTHING. Yep, just behind and level with the cup holders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom