Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Spotted an Hanbury Hall today. Nice weather for a run, but lack of air conditioning not ideal!

jPQqf4Y.jpg

sMa7gm3.jpg

I don't get why people like the CT, it seems very expensive for something that's (amazingly) poorer build quality than a normal Tesla.

Its a pretty good gauge for what people you should avoid in life though!

Never before has a car choice told me in such certain terms that I do not want to associate with somebody. :p

Something about the C8 is off to me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I reckon the wheels are too small and the real estate above the rear axle is too much. Doesn't look bad, but doesn't look great either.

You don’t live in America anyway so that’s kind of irrelevant, unless of course you have Atlantic cousins also in SWAT Nissan primeras…

You don't have to live there to encounter cybertruck owners, theres this thing called the world wide webernet (or something) :p

Also the swatmera is long dead, god rest its soul.

That Cybertruck looks like something some chap built in his shed from aluminium sheet. What a ridiculous looking vehicle.

This won't appeal to everyone but there is not many of these Austin A35's around any more. My uncle had one when I was a kid and I can't remember it being so tiny seeing as five of us were crammed into it. This one was immaculate inside and out and is a daily driver apparently. Poor little thing was dwarfed by my Leaf next to it.

HaenD65.jpeg

sY5kCRR.jpeg

O5Z17dG.jpeg

Seen a couple of Cybertrucks in San Francisco at the start of the year and they looked rotten, one in particular was badly tarnished.

I don't think any of the Teslas age that well, many older ones look quite ratty already. But these are especially bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom