Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

We were through in the St James shopping centre earlier today where they were promoting this monstrosity:

bsoV40r.jpeg

QaW7A8Q.jpeg

iiCTo8a.jpeg

jF8WFqq.jpeg

The sales people were highlighting the fact that this is one of the first in the UK. I had a Ford Capri (C922 AES) way back in the day, this just looks like another overpriced generic electric SUV with the name badge.

That Lego is looking so realistic nowadays.

That said, what a hideous monstrosity that will spend its life outside a gym.

TBH, I don't hate it. If it was just called the Ford Razzle, Ford Penthouse, or Ford Readers' Wives Bums and thus carrying on the tradition of naming Fords after popular jazz mags then it would be just another generic electric SUV for me to ignore. By calling it Capri, they have made it a target. Much like the Mustang Mach E....

Probably made it first and then decided a name. Another generic EV SUV, but they need a way to get it noticed.

It's no surprise the Chinese are storming the EV market. When you are making cars which are all the same bland appliance, people are just going to buy the cheapest.

Last edited:
I saw one just like it in Knightsbridge a few years ago. I took a pic of it too, but do you think I can find it amongst all my coffee shop pics? No. :rolleyes:

Was quite a famous one, she binned it.

We were through in the St James shopping centre earlier today where they were promoting this monstrosity:

bsoV40r.jpeg

QaW7A8Q.jpeg

iiCTo8a.jpeg

jF8WFqq.jpeg

The sales people were highlighting the fact that this is one of the first in the UK. I had a Ford Capri (C922 AES) way back in the day, this just looks like another overpriced generic electric SUV with the name badge.
Funny thing is, it will probably stay as one of the only ones as I can't see a reason anyone will buy one. Is it meant to be bigger than the Mach e? Trying to work out what segment it goes in.
It also doesnt look very aerodynamic for an ev.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, it will probably stay as one of the only ones as I can't see a reason anyone will buy one. Is it meant to be bigger than the Mach e? Trying to work out what segment it goes in.
It also doesnt look very aerodynamic for an ev.
I had a similar Q. I guess Mustang is their premium brand tho, so maybe this is going to come in way cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom