Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
Will Gill said:
please put a name to my pain I'm not so good with weird exotics

A.jpg

and watch this space I'm just uploading a little slideshow of a woman trying to park, its classic :p

I've seen that car someplace else and i used to know the name its doing my head in!

I however submit this little jem.

image0051gs.jpg

Suspended
Mohinder said:
It is indeed. Looked very very nice in reality, but I think it looks tasty as anything in the picture too. Nice and butch.
Agreed, they look fantastic. If only the bloody Yanks hadn't made Maser lose the boomerang rear lights.

What was that taken with? If it's a mobile, I'm impressed!

Soldato
Will Gill said:
here is the slideshow, this all took place over a period not shy of twenty minutes!

[img]
[img]
[img][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA! :D That was great.

I'm going to keep a look out for some of Bolton's many delights... some awesomely modified Corsa's (;)) and a lime green Saxo with viper stripes, hehe.

Soldato
Nozzer said:
Agreed, they look fantastic. If only the bloody Yanks hadn't made Maser lose the boomerang rear lights.

What was that taken with? If it's a mobile, I'm impressed!

Samsung D500 :) Took it at 1280x1024 and resized to 640x480, they come out nice like that :D

Soldato
I never see good cars around Bristol. Best car I've ever seen was a Bentley Continental (new one) driving through a council housing estate.

That's the only nice car I have ever seen here. lol.

Suspended
Tesla said:
I never see good cars around Bristol. Best car I've ever seen was a Bentley Continental (new one) driving through a council housing estate.

That's the only nice car I have ever seen here. lol.
I was working at a bank's head office in Bristol yesterday and saw some tasty things in the car park... Mostly big AMG Mercs, but there was a Quattroporte there too. No photos though, not good form to take photos of the client's cars ;).

Associate
Some Ford GTD40's that were at one of my locals last night for a meet. Spoke to the owner of the middle one, it does 4-5mpg!

Taken with my phone so pics aren't too great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom