Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Don
OP
please put a name to my pain I'm not so good with weird exotics

A.jpg

and watch this space I'm just uploading a little slideshow of a woman trying to park, its classic :p

Don
OP
Will Gill said:
please put a name to my pain I'm not so good with weird exotics

A.jpg

and watch this space I'm just uploading a little slideshow of a woman trying to park, its classic :p

come on motor heads indentify this car I've got my reputation on the line here :p

Maz

Maz

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
But they dont normally then drive them, and if they do they don't take the scenic route :D

Looks a lot like a disguised car on test to me.

Besides, BMW's in transit from the factory are actually covered in a very thick layer of something I think is wax, gives the car a very matt appearance. It's then pressure-washed off at delivery.

Bentleys come wrapped up like that, I work next to a Bentley dealer so I see it all the time.

The car was probably being roadtested after a PDI or being taken for fuel before it gets valeted to for the customer/display.

Soldato
dadofsam said:
:eek: the first thing i thought when i saw that car ^^ was it looks just like a volvo form the behind, is it a maserati? (cant spell)

It is indeed. Looked very very nice in reality, but I think it looks tasty as anything in the picture too. Nice and butch.

Back
Top Bottom