Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Don
OP
mine from the weekend, I wish I'd taken a vid of the honda, it truely was utterly blooming dire, and he came up to me and gave me the thumbs upfor driving an s2000! I put mine in auto trader the next day !!

it had 20" spinners on apparently, I thought he had managed to weld dog poo to his wheels personally

Image043.jpg

Image045.jpg

Image046.jpg

Image047.jpg

Man of Honour
doughnut said:
yep 100% positive ,its a facelift i can tell my the rear lights.... i did tell u i could spot and BMW :D

So why would BMW go to the trouble of disguising a car that is currently available to buy etc?

Disguised cars are pre-release models the manufacturers don't want anyone to see. Given that this car was disguised, it's a model we dont yet know about..

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
So why would BMW go to the trouble of disguising a car that is currently available to buy etc?

Disguised cars are pre-release models the manufacturers don't want anyone to see. Given that this car was disguised, it's a model we dont yet know about..

Maybe its a prototype BMW M7 or something? :confused: :)

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:

Maybe the pic was taken ages ago?

Maz

Maz

Soldato
The car might not have been disguised, I know a lot of manufacturers cover the cars from top to bottom in plastic to avoid damage whilst in transit.

Man of Honour
Maz said:
The car might not have been disguised, I know a lot of manufacturers cover the cars from top to bottom in plastic to avoid damage whilst in transit.

But they dont normally then drive them, and if they do they don't take the scenic route :D

Looks a lot like a disguised car on test to me.

Besides, BMW's in transit from the factory are actually covered in a very thick layer of something I think is wax, gives the car a very matt appearance. It's then pressure-washed off at delivery.

Soldato
ooo, finally, a thread to put the XJ220 in :D

phpThumb.php

xj220side.jpg

found this beauty cruising in the first lane of the M6 at 7.54am on 27th May (firefox exif plugin ***!)

i can always appreciate an M5 as well :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom