Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Went to the council leisure centre earlier and there was a Ferrari 360 Spider in the car park. Surely you'd just get a private gym membership?

No pic as don't like leaving my phone in the lockers there!

another swindon nurburgring hero
24a0e003.jpg

and something a little different, albeit at a dealer
f80f720a.jpg

Spotted a new Porsche 911 Turbo on axle stands! It was on someones driveway so presumably they were they were in the process of changing the alloys or something. No one was anywhere to be seen though.

Was on my way back home from Silverstone yesterday and a nice Dodge Viper GTS drove by me, yellow with black stripes. Looked so sexy, was proper swearing at my missus when she couldn't get her stupid phone out quick enough :mad:

But then I overtook a Kia 4x4 which had 'SUE' on numberplate, which is her mums name. It was soon out! :confused:

However:

Last edited:
Oh right! :p

What department are you in? I'm software helpdesk.
:p

I work for Group. When I'm in Weybridge I sit over by IT Dev on the 2nd floor!

Did you go to the RR the other week at Eurospec?

P.S. I'm the guy with the only E39 5 Series in the car park! I can remember parking next to a 'Teg a few times. Have you gotten rid of it?

Last edited:
:p

I work for Group. When I'm in Weybridge I sit over by Bob Frearson on the 2nd floor!

Did you go to the RR the other week at Eurospec?

P.S. I'm the guy with the only E39 5 Series in the car park! Though not for much longer, as next time I'm in I'll have an E60!

Ah cool, I know Bob... helped me out plenty with Audit problems in GlassMatix!

I was aiming too, but unfortunately had to bail due to other plans I previously made, but forgot about :eek:

I will keep an eye out for your car ;)... Yes that was my Teg! I've sold it now though. Got a Clio 182 in Black. I presume you aren't in Weybridge often then?

Ah

Ah cool, I know Bob... helped me out plenty with Audit problems in GlassMatix!

I was aiming too, but unfortunately had to bail due to other plans I previously made, but forgot about :eek:

I will keep an eye out for your car ;) I presume you aren't in Weybridge often then?
I sometimes am, sometimes aren't. I spent most of last summer in Switzerland, then most of winter in Weybridge. Have been working from home a bit lately and am off to Freienbach Wednesday.

EDIT: New car will be an E60 535d: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18253418

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got yourself a nice job here dude! Was your old car the silver 5 series? I remember parking beside you on several occasions if it was, when I had the teg.

Brilliant dude. New car looks awesome... bet its nice to drive. Will keep an eye open for it in the car park!

Sounds like you've got yourself a nice job here dude! Was your old car the silver 5 series? I remember parking beside you on several occasions if it was, when I had the teg.

Brilliant dude. New car looks awesome... bet its nice to drive. Will keep an eye open for it in the car park!
Yup, the old 190,000 mile silver 5 Series! I think it will go on forever lol.

My remap twitch for the 535d is already starting. 350 HP is very hard to say 'no' to :p

Lol good strong engines then!

I'm not surprised :p I bet that'll be even more incredible to drive when that is done! The torque that'd produce after a remap must be mental too :O

Back
Top Bottom