Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

:eek:... that's an insane amount of torque! No doubt go through clutches nicely, or is the standard clutch good for that amount?

More on topic, saw a lovely Aston Martin DB5 down the road too, but didn't have my phone/camera with me to take a picture. Lovely looking cars are the DB5's.

:eek:... that's an insane amount of torque! No doubt go through clutches nicely, or is the standard clutch good for that amount?
BMW didn't have a manual transmission that could deal with the torque - all the 535d's are automatics! The auto is rated to 700 Nm, fortunately!

Last edited:
I work next to a Nissan office so see GTR's dotted about. Spotted a lush one, dark blue with a personalised plate ending in GTR, do want.

They're also some electric cars on charge too. The end is nigh.

imag00545484605.jpg

Sat in traffic with this behind me. Sounded fantastic.

Went to the council leisure centre earlier and there was a Ferrari 360 Spider in the car park. Surely you'd just get a private gym membership?

No pic as don't like leaving my phone in the lockers there!

Serious questions:

Have you ever posted a picture?

How many times have you posted saying you have spotted cars but "Schucks, didn't have a camera"

I'm not having a go, just curious.

Serious questions:

Have you ever posted a picture?

Several times.

G|mp said:
How many times have you posted saying you have spotted cars but "Schucks, didn't have a camera"

Several times.

G|mp said:
I'm not having a go, just curious.

Fair enough.

In my defence, it's not like I'm posting that there was a Zonda at the leisure centre, and if we all just wanted to look at pictures of a Ferrari 360 Spider then we'd Google it. The more interesting point is surely that someone has seen these cars in real life, unless it's such an unusual specimen that even Google can't help you, but that's not the case.

If it bothers you or anyone else, petition a mod to make it an offence to claim to have seen a car without posting it, along similar lines to the random image thread in GD.

Last edited:
Kind of an encounter today. I changed a customers policy from a carrera s to a 2005 F430 spider.

Do you work on the phone lines of an insurance company?

Isnt the above therefore your job, and thus not a noteworthy encounter?

For me it would be an encounter if i changed somebodies insurance details, but then i have nothing to do with the insurance industry so it would be somewhat unexpected.

Do you work on the phone lines of an insurance company?

Isnt the above therefore your job, and thus not a noteworthy encounter?

For me it would be an encounter if i changed somebodies insurance details, but then i have nothing to do with the insurance industry so it would be somewhat unexpected.

Work for the biggest insurer in the UK and you don't get Ferrari's very often.

Back
Top Bottom