Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Your argument comes across like the spotty 16 year old nerd saying he wouldnt "do" megan fox because "her stomach isn't flat enough" or some other stupid and pointless reason.

Hilarious stuff :D

Anyway, not exactly a daily spot, but what the hell... One for MrLOL: (and me, as a Volvo owner)

800px-Volvo_Car_-_Lego.jpg

How do you know ?

I'd give my left testicle to be able to drive either for longer than a few hours, let alone own one.

Your argument comes across like the spotty 16 year old nerd saying he wouldnt "do" megal fox because "her stomach isn't flat enough" or some other stupid and pointless reason.

so do yours and Fox's, at least Fox has some real knowledge on BMWs, even though nobody cares.

Driving aids came after.

SLR was just a car I would rather own, when asked exactly that.

I will happily admit that I could have phrased that much better, my original point was that in my opinion, and if I had "won at life" I wouldn't get a 599.

Make more sense now?

From reading articles and reviews... Bit slow this morning, or are you always lethargic? :confused:

Who said I wouldn't. Even if there are cars I would rather own I would jump at the chance to drive it.
Doesn't mean, however, there aren't cars out there I would rather drop £200k on.

Eh? :confused:

Save yourself some dignity and stop posting :)

Back
Top Bottom