Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
Forgot I had this pic!

Walking past reminded me of a Honda Beat from 1991 or shrunken NSX!

qZx6Pg4.png

Yoooo, an Aqua Vert Pearl pre-facelift MK1 Berlingo Multispace!

Rare!! :p

(I'm kind of kidding but, actually not)

Last edited:
Soldato
Viper GTS? Panel gaps you could fly a 747 through, but I guess for an old coachbuilt type car that's to be expected plus they've likely all been crashed by now. Seemed much smaller that I'd expect.

My car shares the wing mirrors with these, thats its claim to fame :D always loved the Viper though as there no holds bar of just big power and little else!

Last edited:
Soldato
Just encountered this, a beautiful 911 Sport Classic. He was meeting with a group of other Porsche owners on the way to a car meet at Hever Castle. Couldn't resist asking for a photo after I'd fueled up. Looked it up when I got home....1 of only 1250 :o

V4aQW81.jpg

10 minutes later I then found myself in the middle of a huge convoy of American muscle on the way up the hill toward Brands Hatch....lots of classic Corvettes, Camaros, and a couple of Mustangs sprinkled in. Couldn't take a pic, but I gave them a toot and a thumbs up as they pulled into a layby to reform, got a wave back :)

Soldato
First WOW! car I ever saw. Must've been about 10 years old, downtown Joburg in its hayday, full of life and city bankers and whatnot. Was just my mom and I, can't for the life of me remember what we were there for, but I very vividly remember walking past this Viper parked on the side of the road and being absolutely amazed by it. We did whatever we did, think my mom popped in to the office or something, and when we came back the owner came to the car and started it up. The side pipes blew all the leaves away that were piled against the pavement as the engine roared in to life. I still to this day couldn't tell you why we were there, but I can tell you exactly what that Viper looked like. Red, roofless, those three spoke wheels, it was just absolutely mega.

Must have been a very long time ago.

Associate
Just encountered this, a beautiful 911 Sport Classic. He was meeting with a group of other Porsche owners on the way to a car meet at Hever Castle. Couldn't resist asking for a photo after I'd fueled up. Looked it up when I got home....1 of only 1250 :o

I think I spoke to him when I was picking up my car a few months back and he was collecting it after his holiday, very nice guy and was happy to talk about it. By the sounds of it, that's one of a few cars he owns.

Soldato
I think I spoke to him when I was picking up my car a few months back and he was collecting it after his holiday, very nice guy and was happy to talk about it. By the sounds of it, that's one of a few cars he owns.
Perhaps, this was at the Shell garage near the Bat & Ball junction in Sevenoaks. I was just on my way home from a morning jaunt out toward Ashdown Forest way. I didn't stop to chat too long but he seemed very friendly when I bothered him for a photo :)

Last edited:
Caporegime

V4aQW81.jpg

10 minutes later I then found myself in the middle of a huge convoy of American muscle on the way up the hill toward Brands Hatch....lots of classic Corvettes, Camaros, and a couple of Mustangs sprinkled in. Couldn't take a pic, but I gave them a toot and a thumbs up as they pulled into a layby to reform, got a wave back :)
Saw this one at Brands Hatch when the historic masters was on.

Soldato
Your photo is much better. Also, that's how I first encountered it, I came up behind him at some lights before following into the petrol station - looks really mean from the back with that ducktail.

Associate
Dump of random cars I took pics of today at Cheshire County Show:
(Sorry about the angles etc I was walking around with phone in one hand taking random pics)

q5BGxFt.jpg

HsDmvmT.jpg

Crap pic of an Emira for sale, think the couple to the right were buying it. Price was anywhere between 84-86k from what I remember.
7q8wPdG.jpg

KOZ48ZN.jpg

Pxo1Qds.jpg

Caterham I definitely couldn't fit in:

EfvhQic.jpg

7ztPBoQ.jpg

Not a clue what this is, never heard of it:

68yuUXe.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom