Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Man of Honour
Typical wbac for this area lol

J3peMcF.jpeg

Ah the oil on canvas!

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Some poor photos of some rather nice cars at a classic car show the other week.. That Alfa Romeo Disco Volante was rather nice. Remember Clarkson driving one on TG way back.
Also, I was much more interested in low mileage cars humdrum cars of the 80s and 90s than the 6-figure stuff. Must be getting old!

PPGMw61.jpg

kM9QZct.jpg

II3x90o.jpg

5XPWN35.jpg

qMTI8nV.jpg

gOhZYcW.jpg

d0qZbDY.jpg

elgU0NF.jpg

B1jHUk2.jpg

LrNtbFh.jpg

kBSubsh.jpg

00iAYQW.jpg

34b6hX8.jpg

Y3WuTTZ.jpg

mZWoONL.jpg

m5c0ssu.jpg

BkOAwt9.jpg

58GBxYV.jpg

Soldato
Don't think so tbh, deep into the valley's of Wales lies all manner of monstrosities like this, driven around with nothing but pride, their owners blissfully unaware of just how much of a **** they are.

Associate
Lowest spec 2.5 and untaxed too. It’s listed as being beige.
I bet they haven't updated the dvla of the colour change, or their insurance. They don't need much not to pay out on a claim and leave someone having to claim off their own insurance as theirs is invalid!

They can't be doing it to blend in and cause people to report the wrong car though as you'd just report it as a clown car with a red nose and the police will find it pretty quickly! :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
I bet they haven't updated the dvla of the colour change, or their insurance. They don't need much not to pay out on a claim and leave someone having to claim off their own insurance as theirs is invalid!

They can't be doing it to blend in and cause people to report the wrong car though as you'd just report it as a clown car with a red nose and the police will find it pretty quickly! :cry:
Not sure that's right, I was under the impression that even if your insurance is invalid, mine would claim off yours, then yours would make a personal claim on you (obviously assuming you are at fault in this scenario :p ). I think when people have to claim on their own insurance due to the other person being uninsured its a case of they have no insurance, not that they have some but its void. Happy to be proved wrong on that though.

Back
Top Bottom