Post Your Garden!

Associate
Blimey, you did all that but you are only renting?

Renting out

Sorry I should have been clearer, It was my house that I was living in at the time.

It took a few years of badgering the wife to let me sort the garden out because as you can see from the pictures it was all shingle with a raised flower bed in the middle (previous owner was elderly and needed something easy to maintain) and not very child friendly.

It took me around 6 months of hard labour (Shovel and a wheelbarrow + A LOT of elbow grease) as the only entrance to the garden was via a gate between the house and the detached garage.

Shortly after completion I found out I was being sent to Cyprus for 3 years so instead of getting to enjoy my new garden, I rented my house out and my tenants get to enjoy it instead :mad:

Soldato
Sorry I should have been clearer, It was my house that I was living in at the time.

It took a few years of badgering the wife to let me sort the garden out because as you can see from the pictures it was all shingle with a raised flower bed in the middle (previous owner was elderly and needed something easy to maintain) and not very child friendly.

It took me around 6 months of hard labour (Shovel and a wheelbarrow + A LOT of elbow grease) as the only entrance to the garden was via a gate between the house and the detached garage.

Shortly after completion I found out I was being sent to Cyprus for 3 years so instead of getting to enjoy my new garden, I rented my house out and my tenants get to enjoy it instead :mad:

Oh, ok

Soldato
Making progress in the back garden, still plenty to do!

20160531_125208.jpg

Screenshot_2016_05_31_12_37_18.png

download_20160613_165720.jpg

Associate
My inlaws had a similar issue when they bought their holiday home a few years. Their Grass was almost waist height with ant hills all over the place. It took months of cutting and boiling water to get the garden looking decent again.

Back
Top Bottom