Post Your Garden!

Associate
Our Garden is in 2 sections , we use this the most , the rear being mostly grass

DSC_0446.jpg

Need to get the paint brushes out again

DSC_0447.jpg

The barns are used to kennel our dogs mostly

Soldato
Here are a few snaps of my garden before and after the work that I had done last summer as part of my bungalow adaption. The full thread about this and all the other works is here:

What a fantastic transformation, so pleasing to the eye.

Was the design your idea? Because I would like mine completely redesigning and not sure were to begin.

Soldato
What a fantastic transformation, so pleasing to the eye.

Was the design your idea? Because I would like mine completely redesigning and not sure were to begin.

Thanks! The design was mostly my idea, with some input from my family and the landscape gardeners doing the groundwork. My family helped with the planting afterwards.
I knew that I wanted a seating area along with planting. My garden is south facing so it gets the sun all day, the deck gets sun during the morning into the afternoon and the patio area in the late afternoon into the evening. Which made planning where to put the new seating area easy.

Also as a wheelchair user I knew that any path and seating area would need to be as level as possible with a gradual incline/decline making it easier to use my chair. I would’ve liked to of looked at raised planting but it would’ve been to difficult with the plant bed location being against a wall of the house

That looks lovely. Well done.

Thanks very much! It took most of the summer and the deck railings where only installed into place a few weeks ago :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Heres my garden, work in progress, theres a few mounds of earth where the previous owners or whoever has either buried people or dug the footings for a 20x10ft concrete base and never moved them.

We moved in last year and the garden is a bit of a thing for this summer to sort, paint the fence all around etc

Shes 130 ish foot long, And i have somthing stupid like 40 fence panels over all in the garden.

The neighbors fence he painted, in the same color? we want to make the patio bigger and generally give it a good tidy up its never really been looked after i dont think. The 20x10ft concrete base was a great bonus when we moved in, so we had a 20x10ft shed installed, its some size when you get into it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom