Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Caporegime
OP
Well just had a swift half decided I do in fact like beer again. :D
Note to self trying to lift 5 gallons of water into the other fermenter ends badly!! cue me falling into the bath head first breaking the fermenter and hurting my thumb and hip. :(

I'm sorry to hear that.....

...ok I lied and laughed like a mad man :D

Soldato
He shoots, he scores... back of the net!

that little aladins cave came good, absolutely fantastic range. i was like a kid at Christmas when i entered the downstairs section of the shop to be presented with beers i never thought i would have the chance to buy off the shelf.

i went a little crazy and had a American blow out, hope its a good one!

Caporegime
OP
He shoots, he scores... back of the net!

that little aladins cave came good, absolutely fantastic range. i was like a kid at Christmas when i entered the downstairs section of the shop to be presented with beers i never thought i would have the chance to buy off the shelf.

i went a little crazy and had a American blow out, hope its a good one!

Soooooooo loving this and it's only A :D

Yeah I picked up an American beer today (as mentioned) not the one I wanted but while looking online I've found another stocked locally :D

Associate
Well the four different American beers we've tried for this have all been different in their own way. One average, but I can see why it'd be a revelation after American mass produced lagers. One very bitter. One almost treacle like in it's richness. And one nice balanced hop bomb.
Glad I've tried some beers that I'd only heard of the brewery before now, so for that alone, thank you Dirty Jester.

And as for MrsS, you've shown amazing dedication to your beers, even injuring yourself in the process. If anyone does try any of our homebrews, don't worry, blood sweat and tears aren't in the ingredient lists. MrsSeakitchen, as a special reward for your efforts, I'll go and pour you a nice pint of our Landlord inspired brew. Alcohol is anesthetic after all, right?

Soldato
And as for MrsS, you've shown amazing dedication to your beers, even injuring yourself in the process. If anyone does try any of our homebrews, don't worry, blood sweat and tears aren't in the ingredient lists. MrsSeakitchen, as a special reward for your efforts, I'll go and pour you a nice pint of our Landlord inspired brew. Alcohol is anesthetic after all, right?

*sniffs :D thanks

Soldato
Well ive picked my entry from the haul i got and fired it over jester, should be with you now. hope i picked wisely.
posting a picture up in now drinking if you want a look jester, my haul in all its glory

:D <------ this is actually how my face looks at the moment!

:D <-----just like this, honest.

Caporegime
OP
Well ive picked my entry from the haul i got and fired it over jester, should be with you now. hope i picked wisely.
posting a picture up in now drinking if you want a look jester, my haul in all its glory

:D <------ this is actually how my face looks at the moment!

:D <-----just like this, honest.

I can confirm Kanifee you have a 1 beside your folder :)

Back
Top Bottom