Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Soldato
Where'd you get the beer from Pie? :o I'm actually having supply issues with A. :( Need to rethink something.

I've actually drank a couple of American beers recently which I reckon would have been at least 2 points (one probably a 3) but I don't own a working camera atm!

I'm saying nothing! :p

One thing I will say is this... The point system does not take quality into account, so you may be overthinking it!

Who doesn't have a camera in their phone in this day and age?!

Caporegime
OP
...oh oh just in case Ahleckz is pulling on a balaclava (very common headwear in Scotland) to raid PC purple place / or camera likewise .... I was kidding as fine well you know :p

Good luck all and may the laughter flow as smooth as the beer :)

Soldato
One of the big supermarkets has beers from all three places, though I expect none of mine will be original.

They are all chilling in the fridge so the hard part will be not drinking them too early and having to buy them again! :D

Caporegime
OP
One of the big supermarkets has beers from all three places, though I expect none of mine will be original.

They are all chilling in the fridge so the hard part will be not drinking them too early and having to buy them again! :D

PapaLazaru ... could you come to the dairy room (yes we are gonna milk you for more info) :p

Caporegime
OP
Marvt74
satchef1

You both still need to email a confirmation of who you are to the competition email address. If you don't get this done by saturday then it's a big fat zero pointer for you both.

Man of Honour
can i play?
A can of stella
B elgium lager = stella
C an of stella
D runk on stella
E mpty! need to go to shop for moar stella
etc...

Back
Top Bottom