Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Soldato
Trying to source a random beer from each country will be fun, though the lack of any decent independent off licenses near me means I shall mainly be relying on the supermarkets. :(

Caporegime
OP
Trying to source a random beer from each country will be fun, though the lack of any decent independent off licenses near me means I shall mainly be relying on the supermarkets. :(

Pretty much same for me matey, unless you decide to go online like someone else I know ;) That said the more people signup then sometimes going with the flow ie. what you think might be the favourite will bag some points. End of day we ALL are going to be trying some beers we've never had before and that's what this is really about, trying something different and having a laugh. I for one am looking forward to it :D

Caporegime
OP
FAO cheechm are you in?

Please feel free to post suggestions / ideas anyone that has signed up as this thread won't be used when the competition starts as another **Official** thread will be started ;)

Soldato
I really wanted to sign up for this I'm a big ale fan. There's a slight issue in that I'm going to Afghan in a few days and it's quite hard to get beer out there :p

Caporegime
OP
I'm interested, though sourcing a beer between Wednesday and Saturday might be pushing it, esp. via mail!

I think as Ahleckz mentioned we are gonna attempt to select the next country on the Sunday so that gives everyone the maximum amount of time. Just to throw something else into the mix (everything still has to be agreed at this stage remember) we could select more than one country at a time if preferred?

Will I add you anyway?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Sure. :) And the more than one country thing could work very well - let's say we picked the first 3-4 countries for example (ABCD), I imagine most would feel far more comfortable ordering that many beers mail order than one a week.

Caporegime
OP
Sure. :) And the more than one country thing could work very well - let's say we picked the first 3-4 countries for example (ABCD), I imagine most would feel far more comfortable ordering that many beers mail order than one a week.

Very valid point mate :)

I'll get you added to list and I've also ammended some of the rules / suggestions.

17 people now :D

Back
Top Bottom