Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Caporegime
OP
A - C country suggestions so far...

America / Argentina / Australia / Austria

Belgium / Bulgaria

China / Czech Republic

..keep your votes / suggestions coming :)

Last edited:
Associate
I dont have a camera but would like to play along for fun. Does it have t be a set country or can we pick our own from the letter eg for B most people will pick belgium (nice beer) but i'd like brazil. Got a small indepent off-licence near so i might do ok.

Caporegime
OP
I dont have a camera but would like to play along for fun. Does it have t be a set country or can we pick our own from the letter eg for B most people will pick belgium (nice beer) but i'd like brazil. Got a small indepent off-licence near so i might do ok.

Sorry as stated on first page "so you will need a camera / webcam / phone"

So it's a must have am afraid.

Soldato
... well that all depends how quickly we can select the countries ;)

Could you do something like set a date by which the three country choices must be in by. Then you can total up how many countries are choosen and pick the next 3 that way? So for example Wednesday is the cut off date, Thursday the three countries are announced then people have x amount of days until photos for the first country are to be put up.

That make sense?

My 3 choices are:

America/Belgium/Czech Republic.

Caporegime
OP
Could you do something like set a date by which the three country choices must be in by. Then you can total up how many countries are choosen and pick the next 3 that way? So for example Wednesday is the cut off date, Thursday the three countries are announced then people have x amount of days until photos for the first country are to be put up.

That make sense?

My 3 choices are:

America/Belgium/Czech Republic.

At the minute we are just selecting the first three countries ie A - C then each week we will do just ONE beer so that gives plenty of time to vote on the next batch D - F (I'd say the middle week for voting). This what you mean matey? Oh and cheers on selection they are mounting up nicely :)

Soldato
At the minute we are just selecting the first three countries ie A - C then each week we will do just ONE beer so that gives plenty of time to vote on the next batch D - F (I'd say the middle week for voting). This what you mean matey? Oh and cheers on selection they are mounting up nicely :)

Yeh pretty much, the 3 weeks between batches will be plenty of time!

Excellent!

Associate
I need a camera, just wonderd if i could post text and join along for fun, dont want to mes up a thread. prrobally better if i stuck it in the now drinking. Looking foward to this. sounds good ;)

Back
Top Bottom