Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Caporegime
OP
I can already hear the groans from here, but i've got a couple of quick questions about the rules:

1. What if you have draught beer somewhere? Is that a valid submission? Would a photo of my pint in front of the tap be proof enough? And also

2. It's fine if we send our submissions early some weeks, right?

Question 1.

Answer is in the rules:
2) ONLY one picture containing ONE beer (in bottle or can form) may be entered per week. Homebrew is NOT allowed!

In Bottle or Can. No pint / half pint glass of some draught beer that could be anything.

Question 2. (Ive updated the rules on this, just to clarify) Good spot.

You may send your picture into the competition email address from the Sunday night right up until the Saturday but it must be in the inbox by 8pm of the Saturday or it will not count. This gives everybody a week and allows for people working shifts etc. If anyone is going on holiday would they please post a message or contact me via Trust (NOT BY USING the competition email it is soley for one purpose thank you). then this rule applies:

5) Multiple emails from a single person will NOT be accepted UNLESS prior notice has been given for say, going on holiday. If doing so you MUST send them marked for each week, remember I'm also playing and don't want any spoilers!

Hope this answers the questions mate?

Caporegime
OP
I'd suggest a maxumim value of the prize of about £5 so that it stays in the realms of fun.

Even less maybe, beers mats, glass, bottle opener or something just beer branded ie. in my case the Guinness playing cards :) It is all about fun, well that and the chance to maybe sample some beer you never have before :)

Caporegime
OP
This sounds good, maybe a range of different prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and of course last place.

I think Ahleckz meant chipping in to cover costs (postage/items etc), £1 each and there would be enough to cover it :)

Well I was thinking for those that want to, they post directly to the winner.

Ooh and bump..
Marvt74
satchef1

Could the above please send an email stating who they are into the competition email address please, ASAP.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Ooh listen to you pair, think you never had a drink before :p

I'm hoping to pick my American beer up today, had picked out two in my head but reckon I'll only be able to source one of them local.... and so it begins :D

Caporegime
OP
...oh oh just in case Ahleckz is pulling on a balaclava (very common headwear in Scotland) to raid PC purple place / or camera likewise .... I was kidding as fine well you know :p

Good luck all and may the laughter flow as smooth as the beer :)

Back
Top Bottom