Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Caporegime
OP
One of the big supermarkets has beers from all three places, though I expect none of mine will be original.

They are all chilling in the fridge so the hard part will be not drinking them too early and having to buy them again! :D

PapaLazaru ... could you come to the dairy room (yes we are gonna milk you for more info) :p

Caporegime
OP
Marvt74
satchef1

You both still need to email a confirmation of who you are to the competition email address. If you don't get this done by saturday then it's a big fat zero pointer for you both.

Caporegime
OP
Still haven't purchased my America beer, located a grocer who is supposed to have a decent selection in Jesmond so I'm hoping it comes through and I find a gem :D

Got mine but wasn't the one I was after ...oh well :D

Well Kwerk might have an advantage for American beers, but apparently this could even help us get healthier (if you do the exercise part beyong lifting pint weights as far as mouth level)

Only thing I'm lifting to my mouth is in 'now eating' :D

Caporegime
OP
Well just had a swift half decided I do in fact like beer again. :D
Note to self trying to lift 5 gallons of water into the other fermenter ends badly!! cue me falling into the bath head first breaking the fermenter and hurting my thumb and hip. :(

I'm sorry to hear that.....

...ok I lied and laughed like a mad man :D

Back
Top Bottom