US: Power

Permabanned
Yeah haha.

Dre - "Hey Tommy, I know you put a gun to my head because I was shady about Tariq and Kanan, but make me Distro!"
Tommy - "Sure Dre, you got the job".

But what an episode.

That snaky ******* Dre. Hope Tommy finds out soon. Proctor was very convincing!

John's attitude at the end :D

Even the wife is telling me its pure cringey at times but I'm still watching!

I have a feeling its going to end with Dre in power though.

Caporegime
The writing this season has been super lazy.

Also, why is the swat team so far away that they have to climb stairs to intercept Sandoval? He could have easily killed Angela. Shame he didn't, tbf.

yes i thought right sting operation and no one close or even ready to go in. he could have just done her walked out got a burger and shake :p

loved the end scene also that jaekay song was played which for a uk underground artist was quite interesting.

Soldato
Saw the latest episode last night. Have to agree it was brilliant...but - I felt there was a distinct lack of shock emotion on the family's faces after what had happened? Tasha didn't seem very emotional?

Soldato
I felt there was a distinct lack of shock emotion on the family's faces after what had happened?

I had it in the background and the penny only dropped after what happened. I was like, wait... did they say that person has been murdered? I had to rewind, as I missed the actual incident and their emotions didn't match the event. The family were just sitting calmly in an office.

Caporegime
yes they were a bit too calm about it or as it was shown they were.you would obviously be more emotional.then again you have to remember most of the family are killers or involved with bad stuff so you do become your enviroment and a little distatched for normal life.numb.

Back
Top Bottom