US: Power

Associate
Found the 1st episode pretty weak, hope it gets better.

Seriously, well i better check it out right now ...and here me giving them the thumbs up....:eek::eek:

updated....

just finished watching it and i get what you saying now....damn Tariq seriously... unless he wants to be the one to end it all... only time will tell

Last edited:
Soldato
For a family that had just lost their daughter they didn't really seem that bothered and the scene with Dre was just pathetic.

Last edited:
Caporegime
watched first episode it was okay the italians what the donald duck ? :confused: deadliest hitters about :p seemed a bit stupid. obvious repercussions to their deaths.

well they did deluxe ? you have to remember the settings.the mother shown her feelings. ghost is a leader hardman.thats why he let it out in the shower.also if you know about death.not all people show grevence immediatley or the same.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

@Maccy, this is the show I mentioned at the Donnie do.

Can't vouch for the latest season but I enjoyed the first 4 :)

Soldato
Interesting first episode of the new season. Starting to redevelop my hatred for Tariq all over again. Did ghost know that he would contact Dre? I think Ghost and Tommy set Tariq up at the funeral but I could be looking at it wrong.

Caporegime
it could be both ways from what we seen upto yet.

if ghost was being clever he knew hed phone him warn him so he would run into the hitmen. or the hitmen knew where he was and were going there anyway and just accidentley ran into them.which resulted in surprise any death.

whichever way it goes now . italians gunna be ****** as theyve lost out and not followed the plan that was arranged.also how tommy went about it.

Soldato
I'm so sure it was a Ghost and Tommy setup Tariq. Why else blatently mention it at their own girls funeral? Yes the Italians will be fuming.

Not sure who I hate more at the moment - Zack from The Strain or Tariq with that single arrogant facial expression he has!

Associate
wow ep2....still feel that his one is a bit out of sync, we all know dre want to be the best pusher on the block, but now he is connected with the the mendez and then take them over...seriously, he got big dreams but damn tariq what is going on with your head....

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Is this released weekly? Perhaps I was late to the game last year but I binged the entire 4 seasons and just assumed Netflix were doing their usual thing of releasing it all at once?

Associate
Is it me or has power lost it style, ep 3...I not feel the buzz like i used to in the other season, or it just me, yeah @EVH nice to see you over here the show is okay just struggling to get back into it with season 5, i am not getting that feeling in my chest like i cant want for next episode i like I use too, anyone feeling the same way.

Soldato
I think the show is building up to something big but it'll be drawn out. I'm ok with it so far, more interested IN Tommy and his Father's story elements than Ghost and the boring community crap with 'Mini Carlton'.

Caporegime
yeah i think it will kick off big style soon. ended great. does tommy know or is he blinded by what might be. also cainen is upto something

Soldato
Anyone watching this on Netflix can you check you are able to view this in Ultra HD 4K?

Other shows play fine in 4K and HDR but this only plays in 1080.

Back
Top Bottom