US: Power

Soldato
Just finished season 4, so awesome :D

I hope Ghost and Angela get back together in season 5, also hope tommy survives.

For some reason IMDB has him down for only 39 episodes but has Ghost and Angela down for 48.

Up there with the best shows such as breaking bad, game of thrones etc for me, great show.

Soldato
I'm only having a look through the first couple of pages of this thread, as I'm only at S04E05 and I've heard theres a cliff hanger at the end of S04. I might leave it where I am as...

Ghost has just been freed and the 'cliff hanger' of the end of the episode is they have his son Tyreek... and honestly I'm hoping they do kill him. Annoying little git.

So I figure if I leave it there for several months then I can watch the end of S04 just as S05 is due to come out (anyone know when this is yet) and not have a long time between a real good cliff hanger.

50 cent has quite surprised me,I knew he was a good rapper but i didnt know he was a good actor too,Never seen him in anything else (has he been in anything else?) :D

Initially I wasn't a fan of the show and that was partly because some of the bad acting, 50 Cent being the main culprit. He has that one expression and one tone. Kinda put me off. Still, I persevered and it definitely does get better. There are a few 'convenient' things. Angela not securing her gun. Ghost touching the window (to me that was a bit silly, she'd gone, why was he panicking). I think my favourite character is Turtle... erm... the lawyer guy.

Associate
My personal view, i been "Down since day one ish with this show ", with it up and down and predicable story line but, so far when 50 cent is acting i dont see his bad acting but at the same time he has that one expression and i am not sure if it got to do with this facial surgery many years go. Ghost, i would say is that dude and this tasha... well can i say...she keep making made mistake with men, please tell me she not going to make another big mistake with that lawyer in season 5, she had a bootycall at the same time she should have been focus on her kids... especially Tyrick when he 'railed up on her' forgot what episode.

Soldato
Done some more digging, it seems that some US cable providers have stopped airing STARZ which will mean they won’t get to see Power.

It’s still being aired for everyone else as normal. :)

Back
Top Bottom