US: Power

Soldato
I only use NF in 1080p so can't really help there.
Excellent episode 4 and things are slowly starting to heat up. The Tommy/Daddy Teresi relationship is going to test Tommy to the max and I hope he doesn't buckle and leak out info! Kanan is being a genius right now.

Associate
wow, is this were ghost finds his way..... damn i see what you all are saying that is is slowly heating up, but damn this Teresi relationship is interesting, i am not a gambling man but if i was this would be a hard call, damn why do i have to wait another week.

Soldato
Anyone watching this on Netflix can you check you are able to view this in Ultra HD 4K?

Other shows play fine in 4K and HDR but this only plays in 1080.

I’ve just blitzed though all seasons recently and up to date.

I think only one season (3 I think) is in 4k, the rest are HD. It was something that I thought was a bit odd.

Love the show though, very good.

Associate
Now would that be the producers/director of the show choose not to recording in 4K or would that be licencing agreement for Netflix not to received Ultra HD 4K , in the sense it would cost more to obtain the series if it is not popular?? if i am saying it correctly??

Soldato
Now would that be the producers/director of the show choose not to recording in 4K or would that be licencing agreement for Netflix not to received Ultra HD 4K , in the sense it would cost more to obtain the series if it is not popular?? if i am saying it correctly??

Dunno. I can understand it starting off in HD, then upping later to 4K. But to go back down to HD (with a popular show) seems odd. Can’t say I’ve noticed that before with a Netflix series.

Soldato
Things are getting tense in almost every storyline in the show! Absolutely loving it so far. Ghost's feud with Dre is going on for too long though so I'm enjoying the Tommy/Daddy Teresi relationship whilst it lasts. Also Kanan with that Homeless guy (Kendrick Lamarr) was quite hilarious to watch, especially the 'GTA:San Andreas' style bike drive by!

Associate
Just finished watching another episode, damn it is starting to get me at the edge of my chair...i cant wait for this week to end, especially since it getting to the famous short season trend.

Tariq, what is this kid doing, (is he ever going to learn), or is he going to be the face of season 6 with kanan???

Teresi...i am not sure what the storyline going to be.

Kanan, looking to be TopDog again and loyal to know one.... who going to be his second in command if ever... especially since he ghosted someone real close to him in the past.

Soldato
Found it to be a confusing episode with a lot going on. Might need to rewatch.

I find it odd that Ghost couldnt foresee that Mini Carlton was lining up to run for Governor as it was obvious from the start. Tasha is the dumbest, hypocritical character of the season so far and she's going to mess up very, very soon.

Why they continue to shoehorn Tariq into the storyline I don't get. He has zero development, and has been a wasted character since all the stuff with Reina died down. Guess he's thinking he can be as good as Ghost by slinging dem pills.

Can't quite understand the Kanan moments in this episode but it seems as if he's doing a powerplay move to oust Tommy for some reason. What happens when Tommy finds out what'shisname is dead??

Think there's only 3 episodes left too.

Caporegime
there is a week break thats all.common in summer for week breaks and such.just sucks if it happens during key points or on a great show.

Back
Top Bottom