**** Pre-Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Associate
Would love a Fallout 4. Fallout 3 was fantastic though I couldn't get into NV at all.

fFcUGL5.jpg

M.

NV did seem that way to me also, I put it down to too much of a good thing with Fallout3 as I played them back to back almost.

So looking forward to the announcement I wonder how long we'll have to wait until release:(

Anyway I quote and raise you a stumbled upon Imgur:

IE2boYC.jpg.png
:D

Soldato
I just hope the engine is right. Really didn't like the Gamebryo engine. The Creation Engine they used in Skyrim was better but it still reeked of Gamebryo at the core. I just hope they throw it all out of the window and start anew.

Soldato
I just hope the engine is right. Really didn't like the Gamebryo engine. The Creation Engine they used in Skyrim was better but it still reeked of Gamebryo at the core. I just hope they throw it all out of the window and start anew.

Really, it was still the Gamebryo engine in Skyrim. They claimed it was new but it just wasn't.

I hope Fallout 4 is on a new engine, but I'm expecting it'll be Gamebryo again.

Associate
I'm not a huge fan of Fallout 3 or New Vegas but I'm actually excited about this. The hype train has grabbed me and won't let go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom