** PRE-ORDER SPECIAL PRICE: OcUK ATI HD 6850 OC ONLY £89.99 Inc. VAT!! **

I can just picture the scene at OcUK HQ... everyone who can be spared is packing and shipping these just as fast as they can... and Gibbo is standing there with an evil expression on his face, cracking his whip at anyone who dares to pause for even a moment!

The courier driver is outside, waiting to go, but is being bribed with offers of tea (and biscuits!) to hang on for just a bit longer!

Happy days! ;)

You got access to our cameras or something? ;)

How much better will this be than a HD 4870? :D And does anyone know the dimensions - will it fit in an Antec P180 case? :confused:

FUUUUUuuuuuuuu I couldn't order it at work as the work firewall was blocking the order page saying it was "potentially dangerous" and now I have just got home and it's gone up in price. :( :eek:

Any chance I can still order it for £89.99? :D

Looking back to the first post in this thread, it was actually on 10th February when the 'deal' was first announced, and it has been made very clear right from the start that the price was for pre-orders only... and that they were due to arrive in stock on 20th February... which they did!

As the old saying goes "If you snooze... you loose", so you will just have to hope that an even better offer will become available soon... you never know what's around the corner with OcUK! ;)

FUUUUUuuuuuuuu I couldn't order it at work as the work firewall was blocking the order page saying it was "potentially dangerous" and now I have just got home and it's gone up in price. :( :eek:

Any chance I can still order it for £89.99? :D

Your prayers have been answered... see Gibbo's latest post #153!

Good Luck... and make sure you don't miss out this time... even if you have to place an order over the phone! :)

So very tempted to grab one of these to Crossfire with my 6870, but 1) I'm waiting on a decent PSU to come on sale after missing the XFX last week, and 2) in reality, my 6870 does me just fine on it's own...

... but £90!

Back
Top Bottom