Preferred pronouns

Associate
As is usually the case, the kid was brainwashed into transitioning at HER school:

https://www.opindia.com/2021/03/can...ng-his-biologically-female-child-as-daughter/

The father spent a while arguing this and free speech, basically trying to undo the 'systemic transitioning', and he wound up in jail for it and continued to refer to his daughter as a girl.

Pop culture is basically if you are a tomboy or a femboy, you must therefore be trans, and this is how the matter is being pushed forward in our Karen-pocalypse days.

I believe the UK government has mentioned that it plans to allow anyone to regender themselves without any medical opinion too.

Associate
Sweet Ill change my identity and retire earlier than planned. Dammit its being changed to 67 by 2038 for both?

Edit

I'm curious if they did that because of this gender swapping nonsense.

Well all genders are meant to be equal right?

Recently I got told of by a wokey storm on YouTube comments for trying to remind people that women can't tolerate alcohol as much as men can on videos of crazy drunk women.

'THATS BS I KNOW WOMEN WHO CAN OUTDRINK ANY MAN!!!'

Like how is this a gender competition thing now?

Soldato
I'm curious if they did that because of this gender swapping nonsense.

Well all genders are meant to be equal right?

Recently I got told of by a wokey storm on YouTube comments for trying to remind people that women can't tolerate alcohol as much as men can on videos of crazy drunk women.

'THATS BS I KNOW WOMEN WHO CAN OUTDRINK ANY MAN!!!'

Like how is this a gender competition thing now?
I wondered how folk could afford to sit and make crap YouTube comments for so long. Now I know! Neetbux!

Associate
I wondered how folk could afford to sit and make crap YouTube comments for so long. Now I know! Neetbux!

It was actually due to people suggesting that if a woman in a video is drunk but not the men that are filming her, that is somehow predatory.

Never mind that maybe the woman chose to drink and the men didn't, or they were all drinking but women have much less water in their bodies.

I regret making the comment now, it blew up like mad with a complete disregard of actual scientific differences between men and women, as usual.

If you're a man, and you're with a woman, and she is drunk but you're not, then you are a rapist now.

Soldato
It was actually due to people suggesting that if a woman in a video is drunk but not the men that are filming her, that is somehow predatory.

Never mind that maybe the woman chose to drink and the men didn't, or they were all drinking but women have much less water in their bodies.

I regret making the comment now, it blew up like mad with a complete disregard of actual scientific differences between men and women, as usual.
I 'unno man a whole bunch of dudes filming a drunk girl does sound kinda predatory.

Man of Honour
I have no problem with the various pronouns. It’s more customisation for your character! Who doesn’t like additional customisable options?!

It’s a new concept so people need to be patient, both ways. It’s grammatically confusing for those who their whole lives have only referred to males as ‘he’, etc.

I’ve not come across it yet in real life.

Soldato
A number of support staff or those who work in wellbeing roles at Uni have their pronouns in their email signature. Seen it happen more and more but it's up to them what they include. I guess in their role it makes some people more comfortable to talk with them.

Soldato
Perhaps BBC sports presenters should resort to grunting at their viewers?

Alana Smith has been frequently misgendered by BBC presenters despite including “they/them” pronouns on their skateboard.
American pro-skater Alana Smith has been misgendered during their Olympic commentary according to claims of users online.

“Why do the announcers keep misgendering Alana Smith??? They literally have “they/them” on their skateboard,” a viewer of the Olympic Games tweeted.

Referring to a natal female person competing in a womens sporting event as 'she/ her'!

Whatever next?

Man of Honour
I 'unno man a whole bunch of dudes filming a drunk girl does sound kinda predatory.

People quite often film drunk people. When most people have a video camera in their pocket at all times, a lot of stuff is filmed.

Why are you focusing solely on the sexes of the people involved? Why are you referring to the male people as adults and the female person as a child? Why are you making assumptions of hostile intent based solely on the sexes of the people involved? Would you do the same if, for example, the person being filmed was "white" and the people doing the filming were "black"?

Soldato
People quite often film drunk people. When most people have a video camera in their pocket at all times, a lot of stuff is filmed.

Why are you focusing solely on the sexes of the people involved? Why are you referring to the male people as adults and the female person as a child? Why are you making assumptions of hostile intent based solely on the sexes of the people involved? Would you do the same if, for example, the person being filmed was "white" and the people doing the filming were "black"?
Lol wtf

Back
Top Bottom