Premier League Fixtures - 16/17th August (Spoilers)

Soldato
There was talk about him moving to Sunderland, but your right nothing has been said recently.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was injured again and United have just given up reporting it.

It'd be news if they said he was fit to be honest :p

Caporegime
Should probably shut up all those people that said Deco was a crap buy and he was an overrated player and not needed at all. I'm a gooner and would have liked to have him, truely quality player. Unfortunately I didn't see much of the game, was Kaboul terrible? I couldn't understand so many clubs fighting for him, or Chimbonda together those two were at fault for a ridiculous number of goals against spurs last year. One game they lost 4-5 goals and Chimbonda was at fault for 4 of them i think, and Kaboul rarely had a good game.

Crouch is just utter tripe as a player, the simple fact is anyone, literally anyone, even anyone here can score a goal against a world class team, it happens, it happens quite often when you have a very good team behind you. Crouch, with that pompie midfield will score very few and be useless in most matches. Crouch, Ade, even Torres are absolutely nothing without Gerrard or Fabregas behind them, you can afford to have a "tap in" player when you have a great midfield, but a club like Pompie need a striker that can create their own chances or set others up.

The 15 mins I saw Chelsea really did look very good, and attacking and playing good football. I really liked them under Ranieri because they just played attacking good to watch football. THe only gripe i have, other than the money, is that Mourinho just had them play terrible football, defensive teams who ride their luck shouldn't win titles, but even though I'd prefer it to be Arsenal, I don't begrudge teams winning if they play great football, at the end of the day, I have to watch it.

Soldato
Should probably shut up all those people that said Deco was a crap buy and he was an overrated player and not needed at all. I'm a gooner and would have liked to have him, truely quality player. Unfortunately I didn't see much of the game, was Kaboul terrible? I couldn't understand so many clubs fighting for him, or Chimbonda together those two were at fault for a ridiculous number of goals against spurs last year. One game they lost 4-5 goals and Chimbonda was at fault for 4 of them i think, and Kaboul rarely had a good game.

Yu might be right but Pompey wherent the most mobile last week in the Charity Shield - with a much more active midfield, Deco might not be able to keep up the pace

Good start though - but no where near the stiffest test they will come across in the first month let alone the whole season

Back
Top Bottom