Premier League Fixtures - 16/17th August (Spoilers)

Soldato
Lampard gets me some points :)

Interesting graphic that he's gone to the right for 5 of the last 6 pens, you'd think goalies would notice that.

Soldato
Portsmouth are just as bad as they were in the Charity shield last week, except chelsea are actually getting it in the net, james is certainly living up to the "Calamity" nick name.

Portsmouth will be lucky to get top half of the table this season.

Last edited:
Caporegime
That was an impressive first half performance. Chelsea look far better than they did last year and they're actually playing the attacking football that Grant promised but failed to deliver.

Both fullbacks look like they've been given the freedom to bomb forward this year and the midfielders are all playing excellent football, especially Deco who was awesome.

Portsmouth fans should be worried. Limp dick football all round from them

Soldato
Can't see how that wasn't a penalty, whether he was looking or not you can't have your arm outstretched like that and expect to get away with it when the ball hits it. Distin's arm actually moved towards the ball as well.

Soldato
Yeah I cant see how they are so sure it wasnt, when your arm is out like that its for a reason you dont tend to run with it out stretched like that.

And where are all those deco hates now :p I seem to remember people on here saying he was to old and doubt he could cut it. Guy is dominating both passing and tackling!

Back
Top Bottom