Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

:cry::cry:
You can roll the dice 12 times and get two of each numbers from 1 to 6 ? lol I can predict with 99.9 confidence that you cant.

Thats not what you said before.
Do you mean 12 dice for 2 sets of 1-6 or 2x sets of 6 dice for 1-6.
It would really help if you could English.

But anyway this ISN'T relevant to your statements you have made before.
Its called obfuscation.

Anyway I am out, cancel your bonds and reinvest them, frequently. Just increases the odds of winning for the rest of us. Yes really, it 100% does.

Soldato
I am going by frequency wins v number of bonds, the frequency of winners has be slightly higher even taking into account the difference bond purchases within their respective time groups.

What evidence do you have "If so your still falling for the trap of that every bond does not somehow have exactly equal chance of winning as any other bond." you cant say with accuracy can you, you can only predict that case but the outcome can be different.

A dice rolled 6 times has 1/6 chance of each number appearing, however roll a dice 6 times, and reality is that 1 number will appear more than once and 1 number will not. Now roll the dice for 2 sets of 6, one or two numbers will have higher count but all the numbers have the same chance.
You actually are describing gamblers fallacy.

Permabanned
Thats not what you said before.
Do you mean 12 dice for 2 sets of 1-6 or 2x sets of 6 dice for 1-6.
It would really help if you could English.

But anyway this ISN'T relevant to your statements you have made before.
Its called obfuscation.

Anyway I am out, cancel your bonds and reinvest them, frequently. Just increases the odds of winning for the rest of us. Yes really, it 100% does.
I changed it because you were struggling.

Your chance only increases if some leaves and no one joins with equal numbers of bonds, but the chance difference is so small it is negligible.

Permabanned
NEVER ARGUE WITH STUPID PEOPLE. THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE
There is no certainty that it is wrong or right. That's is what I find strange with some people say it is wrong when referring to events like these.

Last edited:
Soldato
A measly £25 this month when I put £4.9k in end of march. £37.5k invested.

Had better months. Better than nothing I guess. At least I seem to be winning each month

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom