Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Website is absolute AIDS. Clicking on the button to view prize history keeps saying I’ve used the back button so logs me out. Of the hundreds of websites I use this is consistently the worst.

I was on there this morning and every time I clicked ok I get the page up "I accept" click that and so on and so on.

What I have found is do not rush -just dawdle through and you will get there -Yes it's worse than E-on -PITA

Zero on 10k. November cannot come soon enough when I move the dough out of it.
We've got almost the same amount in. Can I ask how long have you had the 10k in and what kind of return you had? I'm on £175 after 14 months, but I know rates have increased over the time and my winnings have been £150 in the last t 2 months alone.

FluffySheep

We've got almost the same amount in. Can I ask how long have you had the 10k in and what kind of return you had? I'm on £175 after 14 months, but I know rates have increased over the time and my winnings have been £150 in the last t 2 months alone.

FluffySheep
I originally had between 20, going up to 40k invested for well over a decade and I think the best return I ever received in a single year was £175. I've been shifting dosh out of it over the past 24 months in to ISAs and other investments as the interest rates have risen. I've clearly been very unlucky with it!

Back
Top Bottom