Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Soldato
30K invested, managed to win 1K last month, the month before £25. This month I got £100

dwvIVwa.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Is there a quick tool to work out your effective rate?
Mines really high as I've had a little on for a little while. But being drip feed it's too hard to work out!

Soldato
Is there a quick tool to work out your effective rate?
Mines really high as I've had a little on for a little while. But being drip feed it's too hard to work out!

There's a page on money saving expert I think. Just Google premium bonds how lucky am I. It'll ask how much you have and how often you've won / amount you've won over a period of time.

Last edited:
Caporegime
There's a page on money saving expert I think. Just Google premium bonds how lucky am I. It'll ask how much you have and how often you've won / amount you've won over a period of time.

Handy.

I've been lucky for once.
"only 12.2pc of people in my position would have won 100 pounds"

Associate
Damn NSI site threw an error on me during my last purchase so I did it again. Checked my bank statement and it appears the error wasn't required so I double invested last month. Hoping one of those extra bonds I bought is the magic 'million' one :D

Soldato
Damn NSI site threw an error on me during my last purchase so I did it again. Checked my bank statement and it appears the error wasn't required so I double invested last month. Hoping one of those extra bonds I bought is the magic 'million' one :D

You know now you have mentioned it you won't win

I won't mention anything until tomorrow :)

I have ISA income this month coming also

Last edited:
Soldato
I think I won a £100 pounds again (from 10475).. my apps says something about about "PDS reinvest"
If true, that's £450 since last April starting from £10125, that 4.34 gain for the year so far.. I think it's a better return than my non-fixed savings accounts.

Back
Top Bottom