Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Associate
I had a dream this morning that I won £8k woke up and checked and yes I had won... £125 :( oh well next month. £375 last month and seems to be at least something each month on £50k

Last edited:
Soldato
Just won £1000 on January's draw, £50k invested - pleased with that! :D

I also originally won £350 on December's draw, but then about halfway through the month I got an extra £25 from NS&I deposited in my account. I was away at the time, but came back yesterday to a letter saying that a £25 prize had been re-allocated to me due to the original winner being 'ineligible'. Does anyone know what that means? :confused:

Soldato
Just won £1000 on January's draw, £50k invested - pleased with that! :D

I also originally won £350 on December's draw, but then about halfway through the month I got an extra £25 from NS&I deposited in my account. I was away at the time, but came back yesterday to a letter saying that a £25 prize had been re-allocated to me due to the original winner being 'ineligible'. Does anyone know what that means? :confused:

Maybe the person that originally won it, had a duplicate account and they caught on? and they decided do another draw for this prize and it went to you ?

Who knows, i wouldny worry about it, its yours now :)

Soldato
Maybe the person that originally won it, had a duplicate account and they caught on? and they decided do another draw for this prize and it went to you ?

Who knows, i wouldny worry about it, its yours now :)
I'm not worried, I just hadn't heard of it happening before. I wondered if the original winner had passed away, or something like that.

Soldato
I'm not worried, I just hadn't heard of it happening before. I wondered if the original winner had passed away, or something like that.

I guess as unfortunate as it would be, that's another possible option, but would seem strange if their account was still active, surely they would still recieve it, unless the bond number was still in circulation but the account was settled and closed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom