Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Nothing for me on 9.5
Hoping for something on 12.5 in March.

Probably only going to have it in there for 2 more months. Don't think I'll use it after. I've had one win and that seemed lucky.

So they adjust the percentage win chance as more people join? As I'm sure many have jumped on it in the last 6 months? I assume the number of prizes is the same?

So they adjust the percentage win chance as more people join? As I'm sure many have jumped on it in the last 6 months? I assume the number of prizes is the same?
Its not the same it changes each draw, number of bonds in issue divided by the odds. No matter how many people buy in or sell up your chance of winning is the same.

Nothing for me on 9.5
Hoping for something on 12.5 in March.

Probably only going to have it in there for 2 more months. Don't think I'll use it after. I've had one win and that seemed lucky.

My mum has had the maximum in for like a decade and doesn't ever win more than £100 here and there.

£350 between us - Not bad but it would be nice getting this every month.

By the way we have had Bonds from early 1990's and highest we have won is two £1k -not at same time though -So well over 30+ yrs. So if you buy expecting instant wins good luck.
:)

Depending on if I win anything this month depends on my next steps. Win something then I'll stick to my guns and pull my bonds out as I need to clear credit card debts that go from being interest free.

Don't win anything then I'll pull it all out, clear my debts then apply for a loan and get myself a new (to me) car. :D
Damn, nice problems to have but just won £50 on my £11,025 holdings. Put 11k in my account in October 2023, won £25 in Dec, nothing in Jan 24 and now £50 in Feb 24. ERNIE must like my new / higher numbers. :D

Now I'll apply for the 13 month NatWest card discussed earlier and if accepted, I can keep my numbers for a bit longer! Much to my girlfriends annoyance as she hates me being in debt, even if it is free! My loan for a new car will have to wait awhile and I can always clear the card and waste the transfer free period window if my car breaks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom