Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Soldato
Still waiting to hear to hear back on suggestions on where to send money (other than cash isa which i already have) for gaurenteed monthly returns with a good % , ? higher rate tax payer

Soldato
Still waiting to hear to hear back on suggestions on where to send money (other than cash isa which i already have) for gaurenteed monthly returns with a good % , ? higher rate tax payer
im honestly not sure something like that exists.. legally, if so am interested to funnel savings in to it :)
best ive seen is 8% annual isa's though.

Soldato
I am already paying in to a 5.08 % cash ISA this tax year , almost at my limit this year
i think the issue is high monthly interest. if it were a yearly thing i might suggest treassury bills, althought NS&i i . but im not really up on this sort of thing.
income-bonds
are prob what you want

Soldato
i think the issue is high monthly interest. if it were a yearly thing i might suggest treassury bills, althought NS&i i . but im not really up on this sort of thing.
income-bonds
are prob what you want

Yeh i guess there is not many products other than something that would use up my PSA (personal saving allowance) for monthly payments

Maybe id have to look at storing and locking any additional savings away for 3,6 or 12 months,

although id prefer the monthly interest payments

Back
Top Bottom