Prime hydration

Soldato
This Prime trend is an example of stupidly. Unless there is some trade money to be made there is no functional purpose of it. It's not even something that will stay the same.

There is hope for selling that house built on sand.

Soldato
This Prime trend is an example of stupidly. Unless there is some trade money to be made there is no functional purpose of it. It's not even something that will stay the same.

There is hope for selling that house built on sand.
Price is dictated by the enjoyment people get by holding the cash versus swapping the cash for a thing. It is an entirely subjective thing. Free market economics 101.

Soldato
Price is dictated by the enjoyment people get by holding the cash versus swapping the cash for a thing. It is an entirely subjective thing. Free market economics 101.
A friend once told me bottle tops could replace cash in a post nuclear world. I laughed at her. But seeing people getting this excited for owning a drink (not excitement at drinking it) I think she was on to something.

Soldato
A friend once told me bottle tops could replace cash in a post nuclear world. I laughed at her. But seeing people getting this excited for owning a drink (not excitement at drinking it) I think she was on to something.
I used to pay 3 quid for a Pokemon booster pack which is literally cardboard with cartoon pictures on....

Soldato
I used to pay 3 quid for a Pokemon booster pack which is literally cardboard with cartoon pictures on....
Yes, I used to collect football cards. They were collections, like stamp collecting.

Imagine buy 1 pokemon card and that's it. Though that's better than the Prime drink as someone might want to buy it from you to complete their collection.

Unless kids are buying these drinks with an objective of completing a collection, or are selling it on, or are drinking it, then where is the value?

Soldato
Yes, I used to collect football cards. They were collections, like stamp collecting.

Imagine buy 1 pokemon card and that's it. Though that's better than the Prime drink as someone might want to buy it from you to complete their collection.

Unless kids are buying these drinks with an objective of completing a collection, or are selling it on, or are drinking it, then where is the value?
Value much like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Football stickers are even worse than Pokemon cards in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom