Prime hydration

Soldato
I tried the energy drinks as spar had them for an acceptable price and took them to our board game session where 4 of us tried them. Everyone inc me disliked all three flavours we had. In fact a couple went unfinished.

I’ve tried one of the hydration ones and must say it was nice but not so much I would buy again.

Man of Honour
I tried the strawberry watermelon (IIRC) energy one a couple of weeks ago, tasted alright no different to a Monster/Relentless. Has a little bit more caffeine in than them but not the 200mg the US seem to have.

Associate
Sorry to bump thread but no point in creating a new thread of something similar.

Many people are confused what’s the deal between the Hydration (bottle) and Energy (can).

Some young kids think the cans are a fizzy version of the bottle.

There’s an age restriction on the Energy. Need to be 16. Kids saying that they are 16 wearing school uniform (16 year olds finished their GCSEs 10 days ago). Need to show ID.

Seen shop staff saying to kids looking at the PE cans that they need to be 16 due to caffeine.

Then over the weekend saw a parent with child in pushchair drinking a can of Prime Energy. Kid was about 2.5 years old. Children shouldn’t be drinking any energy drinks as caffeine causes potential heart problems. What a dumb parent.
If people cannot understand that a drink with the words "energy" on it, contains a ton of sugar, caffeine and taurine. They must be oblivious to a lot of things.
Parents paying zero interest and just supplying any food and drink to your children is a form of abuse.

I havent seen any of the bottles or cans without them being in corner shops or mobile/vaping shops selling for £10+.
Although I did find the blue raspberry energy drink in local asda last week, first time and havent seen them since.
Got a can of it, it tastes like an really really fizzy blue slush puppy, was a bit too spicy freshly opened. But after about 20 minutes the fizz had chilled out a bit and got to say, it was quite nice.
It is the equivalent of having one of those very large red bulls though.

Soldato
The Wife is quite a fizzy/energy drinks consumer, and picked up a can of some prime stuff - even she couldn't face more than a sip of it. I tired a bit, and it was like liquid sugar, horrendous stuff that took a trip down the sink shortly after.

Caporegime
The Wife is quite a fizzy/energy drinks consumer, and picked up a can of some prime stuff - even she couldn't face more than a sip of it. I tired a bit, and it was like liquid sugar, horrendous stuff that took a trip down the sink shortly after.
As I understand it the cans aren't as popular.

Kids like to collect the plastic bottles, but don't necessarily like the drink.

Soldato
I quite like the hydration /non-fizzy stuff, it's quite pleasant.

The fizzy energy drink isn't that great, it's a bit like a supermarket own brand of energy drink, crossed with a can of monster,

Soldato
I was stood having a bit of a chat with a NA the other day, and in the course of the conversation I mentioned that I've never tried an energy drink. She thought it was weird.

Associate
Noticed kids are not asking for Prime anymore at work.

We sold it just the once and it got sold out in 3.5 hours.
They are still asking! The couple of bottles I have bought for my son are his prized possessions. He couldn't give a hoot about the drink it's all about the bottle.

Associate
Should let the kids get a hold of these .

Got a couple myself but havent got a clue when to drink them ,

Doxnk4R.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom