Pro Cycling Discussion 2018

Soldato
Had managed to avoid everything until some random posted the inhaler bloke running in whatsapp!

This is insane reading back! Poor Yates! But OMG Froome, and now Dumoulin blow it seems!

Soldato
Wow, an awesome measured race by Froome, saving his legs until the final stages. Looks like Yates pushed too hard in the early stages and the TT finished him off.

Soldato
Can’t call them Skybots now - some balls to go with that plan today. I’m currently watching the live pictures on catchup and if I was Simon Yates I would have climbed off with 60k to go :(

Soldato
Epic, Froome was a beast today I hope he has something left for tomorrow! Got to feel sorry for Doumoulin after dragging those two riders through the stage!

I think he will pull round OK since TD had to go just as hard to minimise the gap & then he got rolled by the younger guys at the end taking the time bonuses.

Soldato
I was reading the Guardian live updates at work (couldn't resist) and watched the highlights this evening. Fantastic, will be glued to the TV tomorrow now.

For the hilarity:

813kaR1.png

Soldato
What an absolutely epic ride by Froome, I was glued to the TV and didn’t even look at iPad/phone from the moment (80km) Chris went on the attack! Tomorrow is going to be intense.

Got the impression Carlton upset Brian Smith by calling him Sean 3 times lol

Back
Top Bottom