1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro Cycling Discussion 2020

Discussion in 'Pedal Powered' started by Roady, Jan 27, 2020.

1. #Chri5#

Soldato

Paris-Roubaix, Fleche Wallonne, Liege-Bastogne-Liege and Tour de Yorkshire all postponed.

2. Berger

Capodecina

Amstel Gold 2019 highlights on, what a race. Great weather last year too.

3. GSVBagpuss

Mobster

Eurosport need to play all the 2019 races (and best stages of the GTs) instead of the 2020 version. I would still watch the replays

4. GSVBagpuss

Mobster

5. SoliD

Capodecina

6. #Chri5#

Soldato

Power stat's from the Ineo Zwift race this week

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/...r-stats-from-the-team-ineos-zwift-race-454137

7. SoliD

Capodecina

Was watching some old racing yesterday and thought you've got to feel for Mads Pederson, being able to wear the World Champs Jersey in the fewest races until the next world champs with only something like a maximum of 20 days of racing available to him between now and the next world champs.

I wonder how many of the races will go ahead, it's quite a big schedule and reliant on things dying down quite a lot, which I can't see with the varying reactions around the world to dealing with CV19.

8. xdcx

Mobster

I would fully support a cancellation of Worlds this year.
    If they can move the Olympics, they can forget world champs. It's not fair on current raindow stripe holders in any cycling discipline at all and with how crammed the schedule is, there would be no harm in not holding worlds this year.
    We all know the only reason they intend to run WC's at all is to satisfy hosts/sponsors. No other reason.