Pro Evo 6 - Xbox 360 League.

Don
Following on from the PES6 OCUK Cup Competition I organised last year comes the OCUK PES6 League! Unfortunately the cup competition came to an abrupt end at the quarter finals due to pesrankings.com having abysimal support. I don't think a league can really get cocked up this time around.

Problem last time also was the amount of players who said they'd play and then couldn't be bothered to organise a match with their fellow players.

Please only put your name down this time around if your 100% bothered about playing. I know dannyjo, wedgie, mcdan1el are interested already.

The league will consist of how many players show interest here, it will just be like real life, you will play one game at home, the next away, you can play your games whenever, there are no fixture dates.

I will add more info as I get a rough figure of how many will play. In the mean time please register on pesrankings.com and if want to participate add your gamertag and your pesrankings name below.

Cheers

Andy

I'm definately in for this, will register when I get in from work.

I think some sort of fixture structure would be best, just so everyone has played roughly the same number of games at any given time in the league.

Hopefully there wont be any arguing over selected teams this time. For me the best way is to pick our own teams, whether that means picking the same team for every fixture once decided, our picking your team game by game if you want to, makes no difference imo.

So basically if we use pesrankings there is no other option?

Not happy about this tbh, can't use the only team i've ever used.

If we get enough players I will begrudgingly try to find a suitable club team.

Its hard to please everyone, I could change it to nation if everyone is in favour. Pesrankings is the only suitable site to use unless there is others? I'm free to go along with anything but I won't bother organising anything if people aren't going to be happy.

I'm up for this :)

I'm not really sure why it has to be done through PESRankings and can't be managed directly on the forum, but I've signed up anyway.

PESR: thoseion
Xbox GT: toptottyrc

Naturally I'm up for it, will do the reg in a bit. I think I'm gonna try a few games with Ac Milan tonight then mybe go with them.

I may lose the internet for a few weeks at the end of march, start of april, but I can easily catch up on my games.

Jessie quiters, I dont care if i'm propping up the table, nice chance to play some semi friendlies against differing opposition.

Does it matter if two people have the same team?

^^ wouldn't have thought so. If every player chooses their own Favourite Club team, there cant be any arguments.

I played in the cup, got to quarter finals, entered scores correctly, but the person i beat went through :(

Think I was one of the reasons we needed support from pesrankings.com (sorry guys :p)

Gamertag : Tom_Loraso
PESRANKINGS : mrtommo
Team : Barcelona

:)

Id be really up for this..loving Pro Evo atm... You might as well put me down as West Ham Charlton or Watford now though.. because I am defo bottom table material :)

Juventus , Ajax or Valencia... Pref though!!!!!

Last edited:
wedgie22 said:
So basically if we use pesrankings there is no other option?

Not happy about this tbh, can't use the only team i've ever used.

If we get enough players I will begrudgingly try to find a suitable club team.

Let me guess, Brazil?

eeshh.....

Im up for this,

GamerTag: Burn3d Aliv3
Team: Liverpool
PESRankings: Burn3d Aliv3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom