Project Cars 2 is en route :D

Associate
Will my pc run project cars two and on what settings?

Processor :- Intel I5 3570k Stock
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V LX
Memory : 2x Team Elite 4gb 1600mhz ram (Total 8Gb)
Graphics card : 1060 GTX Jetstream 6gb
PSU : Cool Master Silent Pro 600W
SSD : Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120gb
Hard Rrive : WDC WD5000AAKX-001CA0. 500gb

Min specs from their webpage FAQ

WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM SPEC FOR RUNNING PROJECT CARS 2 ON PC?

OS: Windows 10 (+ specific versions of 7), Processor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 3450, 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: GTX680 or equivalent, DirectX: Version 11, Network: Broadband Internet connection, Storage: 50 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card.

Associate
Some good titbits coming through...

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51253-Pirelli-partnership-with-SMS/page2

I cannot wait to try out what this is all about......

“Vitale and I were flipping through what Pirelli had brought to the session—sort of a ‘prepare’ or summary mode, which helps us choose areas to dig into,” recalls AJ. “The moment I saw the patch pressure distribution sheets, all sorts of bells started sounding in my head. I knew immediately that we’d just stumbled onto something crucial. I ran downstairs to tell Casey.”

“It was a really simple thing with a big impact!” recalls Casey. “See, our SETA tyre model breaks down the contact patch of each tyre to 36 individual points of contact, and we can visualize the contact patch pressure profile of each tyre while driving. Pirelli does similar testing on real-world tyres, and AJ had seen what the contact patch pressure of the real tyre looked like compared to ours. Most crucially, he noticed a disparity between the two models.

“We immediately began fiddling with our 720S tyre to make it look more like the real thing. With Chris testing the changes, we realised there was a direct correlation to making a tyre that looked right, to having a tyre with the right handling and steering feel. Just like that, we’d transformed the feel of the 720S, and Chris was absolutely delighted.”

Not only the 720S. Armed with Pirelli’s contact patch pressure profiles, Casey and AJ immediately got to work altering the tyre model on all the cars on Project CARS 2. It wasn’t long before drivers such as Tommy Milner, and Vaughn Gittin Jr., and Ben Collins began sending them exultant feedback on the handling of the cars in-game.

Back
Top Bottom