Project H1

Associate
OP
Quick update.

This week been painting stuff, and also working on the rear panel, I think the best aesthetic option will be using the original panel, so I create spacers for it, and also fillers (which have been painted and now drying). In the picture I used an Akasa slim profile 15mm fan, will probably replace it with 2 noctuas.

dqsoVqt.jpg

jNR5heM.jpg

Still some painting to do, but also wanted to give you a sneak peek of the front panel

AKJG1xK.jpg

I painted the back in black, and used some vinyl to mask and create a pattern of lines, the front will be painted white, and once the vinyl will be removed the lines will stay black.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Another updated, here's the finished rear panel.

m0vIza1.jpg

vrIN745.jpg

xNoQ6nh.jpg

nEKLbhc.jpg

prTsAwc.jpg

I've ordered 2 Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM chromax.black.swap to place as exhaust fans. I'm very satisfied with the result, it looks very nice in my opinion. More pics to follow.

Associate
OP
The rear panel is now completed, I have also replaced the NZXT fan with a NOCTUA, the case has a total of 3 fan now

ZF66aQ0.jpg

Oel2aOT.jpg

0gL0JpW.jpg

LykUy3j.jpg

ynTDFbd.jpg

Jcz1Bw3.jpg

hbgCFJV.jpg

NKOXxuK.jpg

It looks very good, i think it would be possible to add a slim 240 radiator at the back, but it would need to expand that for at least 35mm more, which probably would look too bulky.

Associate
OP
Hello! I completed the front panel too, here's some pics:

uAZzGH9.jpg

TIUQoCR.jpg

I will post few more pics of how I made it in the next coming days.

Last edited:
Associate
Okay, read the rules and you are right. It's a strange rule but I'll stick to it. Please edit your post quote.

Associate
OP
Are you able to replace the tempered glass as it's not really see through is it?

Yes, I successfully done it if you see the pics above, the glass is attached with industrial tape, you need something sharp to slide through the aluminium frame and the glass and you can separate them. The tempered glass has some see-through effect, but it's smoked/not-clear. I honestly like the look of the glass, but functionally it just kills the temperatures

Associate
OP
Can it be replaced with a clearer tempered glass? And are temps a concern for heavy gaming and overclocking of which I won't be doing.

It can be replaced with anything you want, is a flat front panel. There is not much to show to be honest, so I wouldn't use a clear tempered glass. Overclock in ITX is not ideal, especially for the GPU, you should undervolt instead.

That's fantastic really is, very impressive :)

Thank you!

Looks great which Mobo did you go for? :)

Thank you, I used an Asus Strix B450-I, but it might get an updated to a X570 soon, before the final pictures :)

Back
Top Bottom