Project: Indigo

Soldato
OP
What did you fabricate the piece of material that you've used to cover the lower rad/psu area with? That's a really good match colour wise. Also, did you have to touch up the paint on the 800D - if so what did you use?

Is the lower compartment a different size on the 800D vs the 700D, because I couldn't get my rads or PSU in orientated so that they were standing up on their "ends"

Sorry - I hope you're not you're wishing you hadn't commented on my build :)

Not at all, I am very pleased when people want to discuss builds with one another :)

I didnt touch up the paint on the case, it was in good condition.

Also, the case didnt undergo as much modification as yours, that plate at the bottom isnt structural, it is simply to tidy up the appearance :)

The bottom of the case has the PSU, the rad is mounted in the roof. I didnt move the partition as i wanted the PSU mounted horizontally :)

Last edited:
Associate
Not at all, I am very pleased when people want to discuss builds with one another :)

I didnt touch up the paint on the case, it was in good condition.

Also, the case didnt undergo as much modification as yours, that plate at the bottom isnt structural, it is simply to tidy up the appearance :)

The bottom of the case has the PSU, the rad is mounted in the roof. I didnt move the partition as i wanted the PSU mounted horizontally :)

Ahh - Still, what did you make the front panel from? - It looks excellent!

Soldato
OP
I have the same mobo as you :)

I actually must have had an accident with that mobo... For some reason the first two ram slots are faulty and if there are any ram sticks in there, the machine wont boot at all :p:(:p

It isnt that much of a problem as 8GB DIMMS mean ive still got 16GB of RAM to play with :)

I guess there was some short circuit or something, but not to worry - It is probably going to be rebuilt this summer :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
^The invoice is in the computer box at home, in the loft.

I am currently at uni so when i next go home, ill get it for you :)

but keep reminding me so i dont forget plz :p

Back
Top Bottom