Project: Inverse by StevenG - Updated 29th April

Associate
Looks like this is going to be a stunning build when completed! I have a PC70 sitting here with the idea of the exact same colour scheme you are using! I think white Lian-Li's look cool :D

Soldato
OP
Okay so another update getting closer to completion now.

so in this update i got pretty much everything fitted apart from my 2 dvd drives and mycathodes which i still need to braid.

hdds.JPG

ram.JPG

board1.JPG

board2.JPG

board3.JPG

board4.JPG

board5.JPG

board6.JPG

board7.JPG

Another update to follow after this one.

please feel free to comment as its comments on my previous builds that make me improve on future ones.

StevenG

Soldato
OP
Last 2 pics of this update and the next pics you see it should be 99% finished. just need to clean it up and ship it off to the photographers to get my display pics taken.

as you have probably guessed my photo taking skillz are pants!

fitting5.JPG

wires.JPG

Comments please!!!

StevenG - keep an eye out for my final update and for all going to i37, me and my pc will see you there!

Soldato
Really looking good, that tube routing is very nice and tidy and looks slick with the black tubing; really nice and glossy - is it XSPC stuff?

Are you putting chip blocks on the dual rad loop and cpu/gfx on the quad?

Soldato
OP
Some 99% finished pics. got to put my dvds in and its done just cant be bothered to tonight lol gonna game for a bit...

finished1.JPG

finished2.JPG

finished3.JPG

finished4.JPG

Comments as always... i'll get this over to the photographer at some point to get you some better pics.

StevenG

Back
Top Bottom