Project : Monolith

Associate
Hey, two things. 1. Is there any chanc of knowing where you get your braid from - it has looked really good on purple rain and this build? 2. Does the Lian Li PC-X1000 Full-Tower Case fit XL atx mobos?

Man of Honour
OP
Stunning Build Mate ;)

excellent build mark, very impressive

Thank you both, glad you approve :)

Hey, two things. 1. Is there any chanc of knowing where you get your braid from - it has looked really good on purple rain and this build? 2. Does the Lian Li PC-X1000 Full-Tower Case fit XL atx mobos?

The braid from Purple Rain was sponsored direct from america by Techflex.

The Monolith braid was supplied by a competitor ( but if you look back a page or 2 someone has mentioned them ;) )

Not sure on the mobo question, check the Lian-Li website ( i wouldn't want to give you duff information )

Cheers,

Mark

Associate
:cool: Very nice.

monolith.jpg

Man of Honour
Can't believe I missed this build. Fantastic attention to detail Mark and clinical finish overall. Your builds are an inspiration to others m8 and I might just pinch a couple of ideas for my next build if you don't mind!

Great work as always!

Soldato
I looked through all the project logs when I first joined the site - it's always a pleasure to find one that I missed :)

That is bloody awesome mate! Out of interest, how tall is that case? looks like I could stand up in that!!

Man of Honour
OP
Can't believe I missed this build. Fantastic attention to detail Mark and clinical finish overall. Your builds are an inspiration to others m8 and I might just pinch a couple of ideas for my next build if you don't mind!

Great work as always!

Kind words mate, Thanks :o

I looked through all the project logs when I first joined the site - it's always a pleasure to find one that I missed :)

That is bloody awesome mate! Out of interest, how tall is that case? looks like I could stand up in that!!

Thanks EnIgMa.

I took the photos to emphasise the height, it's really not that big a case.

Its about 690mm with feet.

Cheers both, and Happy New Year

Back
Top Bottom