Project Parvum s2.0 : DrakanX1

Associate
OP
Tint looks REALLY good. Stoked. Will use in a future system for sure. Can you email me the last photos in slightly higher res? 1200 wide or something? [email protected]

sure no worrys, i need to order the top panels if poss in red and the black top to go with if poss, hope you know what i mean, and yes the tint really stands the colours out, better than i had before, you should def do one as i think once people see it in the flesh they would want one, makes a big differance.:D

Associate
OP
my razer kraken 7.1 headset come today, and i must say they sound better than expected, also some Ek fittings for my water loop which i hope to get up and running by next month. :)

Associate
OP
Well after saving up for a while its time for my second build, this project has come to a close, i was going to do a full loop in this case but decided to wait. Ive now got the ball rolling with Parvum for a custom case which is in the design process. I couldnt pick any other case as Parvum case's are just quality.Also getting my cables done by james at Pexons so be good to have some that are professional, Im looking forward to the next build as ive said at the begining of this project ive been really ill the last few years and still in treatment now, and this will give me something more to focus on. So im looking forward to posting updates on my new build here on the OCUK forum and cant wait for my first batch of haribos. :)
also i want to thank everyone for all the comments that were sent, good and bad they all helped.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Looks lovely.

I think you've just made the decision for me to go Parvum!

Thanks for nice comment, you cant go wrong with the Parvum, great quality, and there customer service is excellent. I think OCUK and Parvum are prob the best two companies ive used. Yes there are different companies out there and everyone has had different experience's, and believe me ive had some really bad one's but touch wood these two have been great.:)

Back
Top Bottom