Project Parvum s2.0 : DrakanX1

Associate
OP
So when do we get to see some more? Really wana post a photo of this system on Facebook. Do you LAN bro? :D

still waiting for me tint,also want a spare clear window, will pop down when you have them, :D graphic card should be here this week, but if you wanna use the pics no prob, LAN wouldnt know how to get involved in that, i did see i51 which looked good.

Associate
OP
update

new GPU came today more pics to follow.

2v1p4j4.jpg

picked up a new tinted panel from Parvum, although i used car window tint and it did the job, this new panel is so much better, the car tint was a smoked black and was ok but the new one is like a neutral density filter colour ,like you get for a DSLR Camera lense, its so much better, if people want a pic of the difference of the two then let me know in comments and i will post.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
update

ok ive taken some pics of the tint i got from the Parvum Boys, if you want one then give them a shout, as i said before i tinted my last one with car tint, but this is a good panel, i say its about a 25% tint but it dont make the inside case colours muddy like the car tint did, id def recommend it to finish your parvum build off.

panels side by side, new parvum tint left, car tinted 35% right
5lp3c6.jpg

now the 35% panel tinted with car tint, notice the muddy colours that show through from the monitor.
330cv1s.jpg

this pics where taken using a light meter to get true exposure.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
update

GPU all fitted now although i had some probs getting the card to match up to the plate had to mould it abit into shape but all good now and in there very solid, i was gonna get a gtx780ti but due to funds went for a gtx780 sc, as ive got half the money together now for full water loop so should be getting parts from next week, also had probs with the nvidia drivers as i couldnt get sound from the hdmi, but i disable reltek audio drivers re-booted and all works fine now, here are some quick pics i done tonight of system on first boot with the card installed.

314axz4.jpg

2lt4vgi.jpg

i6cxlf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom