[Project]: Singularis [V1000Z]

Soldato
It would probably be best to have either 6 of the same fans at the same speed or just 3 fast fans.

I'd agree that the overall speed of the air through the rad would be limited by the slower fans underneath.

i agree with this, if you have the same fans, you know for sure they are moving the same amount of air.

looks good though, will keep an eye on this one :)

Soldato
I think as long as you have adajuet air flow through the case any roof mounted rad should exaust... If the major hot componants in the system are water cooled i.e. graphics / CPU then the heat is being taken by the water and for the most part not expelled into the surrounding air in the case, therefore it shouldnt be significantly warmer than ambient

Associate
OP
I think as long as you have adajuet air flow through the case any roof mounted rad should exaust... If the major hot componants in the system are water cooled i.e. graphics / CPU then the heat is being taken by the water and for the most part not expelled into the surrounding air in the case, therefore it shouldnt be significantly warmer than ambient

exactly :D

Associate
what do you mean? it looks fantastic, but it's not much difference to other setups other than the way the parts are placed

Sorry for not being clear. Does watercooling a computer make much difference in cooling it down. A friend of mine did his with a massive external pump but it didn't cool it that much, it just makes it quieter?

Back
Top Bottom