• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Promo: Two Free Games + Everspace with ASUS X370/B350 + AMD Ryzen 1800/1700/1600/1300X series CPU

Associate
I missed the boat buying fully ryzen build on Friday. Any chance? :)

The images states 2nd November onwards. That was a Thusday, so you may be covered if hardware is also listed :D

YZ2AOwg.jpg.png

Although..

* ONLY AMD RYZEN BOX/WOF CPU’S ARE ELIGIBLE OUTSIDE PRE-BUILT PC SYSTEMS FROM AUTHORIZED PARTNERS

Last edited:
Associate
Handy timing, just ordered an Asus board on Saturday & found this thread whilst perusing forums :D

P.S. "The participant needs to claim their ASUS code until 11:59 PM on December 17th, 2017 via the ASUS"

EDIT: NVM, OCUK not on their list of vendors that have this :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Was on the verge of ordering the following this morning for £362.50 delivered, but then the CPU disappeared from sale :(

Ryzen 5 1600
Asus PRIME B350 PLUS
16GB 2666mhz RAM
Free wireless adapter
3 free games

Soldato
Just waiting for my board today got my code to claim this but need the boards serial number

I can then get assassins creed / far cry 5 for free which is a decent deal considering ryzen is already cheap

Associate
I purchased the ROG B350-F and Ryzen 1600 in the OCUK bundle, but I'm guessing that even though both products are part of this deal, I won't get the free games :(

Associate
Why wouldn’t you?

Ocuk should send you a code to start the process on the Asus website

Maybe ask @Gibbo

I was just assuming (probably stupid of me) because on the site the bundle doesn't show 'Free Gift' as others do. I'm currently speaking to OCUK on Facebook and they are going to see what the deal is with the bundle. Fingers crossed :D

Associate
I just purchased that bundle too and assumed it is included in that promotion. Looking at order details received from OcUK, the MB and CPU are listed separately which is a requirement on the ASUS website so I would expect it is OK (fingers crossed)

Associate
They are sending me a code over via email shortly. Think they have to process it via a different bundle though so worth giving them a message :)

Back
Top Bottom